I am using Raspberry Pi 3 Model B and today i wanted to autorun a Python script once the Pi is booted up, but suddenly, it says: ... – sudo nano /etc/profile – Edit, remove or hash the python script (I added a ‘&’) Now back up and running, lesson learnt. Reply . Add commands below the comment, but leave the line exit 0 at the end, then save the file and exit. If your command runs continuously (perhaps runs an infinite loop) or is likely not to exit, you must be sure to fork the process by adding an ampersand to the end of the command, like so: sudo nano /etc/rc.local. Warning.

C24 セレナ ホーン交換, ブックオフ 検索 本, ソフトボール 授業 工夫, 6年 理科 プリント, ロアアーム ボールジョイント 異音, 結婚指輪 婚約指輪 セット, モンブラン ボールペン 種類, サラサクリップ マーブルカラー ディズニー, お風呂 ドア 掃除 重曹, ASHFORD リフィル 2019, WordPress Jquery Migrate, 白梅 保育園 園長, パワプロ2018 キャッチャー 育成, ダッフィー 服 収納 100均, Vba ステータスバー Screenupdating, NTT SE 求人, VLC M2ts 再生, 食パン アレンジ 卵 フライパン, 430 G2 I5, ひき肉 ちくわ 卵, 台形ねじ 図面 書き方, 小学生 食べ過ぎ 嘔吐, 西 本願寺 秀吉, 刀剣乱舞 一 番 くじ ファミマ, THE HIGH-LOWS Tigermobile, Microsoft Office 無料 日本語, 動画 音が出ない Pc, レタス きゅうり 大根, 恋し て悪魔 Dvd, メガネ 曇り 止め 拭く だけ, ハイキュー 小説 日向 コミュ 力 お化け, 日本人 話 通じない, POM みかん いよかん ジュース,