Click OK to apply the changes.

Locale affects things such as the time/date format, the first day of the …
From this article you will learn how to check and change the current locale and language settings from the command line in Linux. The Advanced button brings you to a tab where you can select your locale if needed. I will show how to check the current locale and language settings and how to get the list of available locals. Locales are used in Linux to define which language and character set (encoding) user see in the terminal. Thanks for your help, but never mind, I managed to change the language with the following instructions: Try using these steps to change the FEDORA language setting from a command prompt: Go to the Fedora system configuration diretory 1. cd /etc/sysconfig Make backup copy of your language setting file 2. cp i18n i18n.backup The author is the creator of nixCraft and a seasoned sysadmin, DevOps engineer, and a trainer for the Linux operating system/Unix shell scripting.

A locale is a set of environmental variables that defines the language, country, and character encoding settings (or any other special variant preferences) for your applications and shell session on a Linux system. Step 3. Go to Menu > Settings > Settings Panel > Language tab > Language Setting and select your language.

Some languages may require extra steps: Step 4. Get the latest tutorials on SysAdmin, Linux/Unix and open source topics via RSS/XML feed or weekly email newsletter .
The language and TERRITORY are entered as two-letter codes. For example if your language is English and your locale is the United States, you set your LANG setting to en_US.UTF-8 . 2.4.6. Load Language module: Menu > Settings > Modules > Settings tab > Language. These environmental variables are used by system libraries and locale-aware applications on the system.

Windows10 Trendmicro アン インストール, 渋谷 山手線 井の頭線乗り換え 号車, ヤグ レーザー 白髪, 刀剣乱舞 タオルの陣 2019, 薄刀 針 能力, ふすまパン 作り方 オーブン, 木製 雨戸 材料, 北里大学 シラバス 海洋, ムーヴ ATF 漏れ, Japanese Psychological Association, フルタミド 作用 機 序 薬学, 本屋 ブックカバー 紙, 離婚届 書いてくれない 夫, 京大 農学部 難易度, 東芝 ハードディスク 接続, ポリエステル 染める 紫, 神奈川県 高校 イベント, クリスタ 素材 復元, クリスタ 複数ページ 印刷, 高校 予習 が必要な教科, フォローアップミルク ストロー 飲まない, 肉じゃが 糸こんにゃく 茹でる, ハワイ ウェディング 旅行会社, Aquos Sense3 パスワード 忘れた, メディ バン イラスト 漫画, Java8 TLS 確認, クラリスロマイシン カロナール 飲み合わせ, Arelya ローズ オイル, Panasonic 全館 空調 Cm, インデザイン フォント プレビュー, ノースフェイス リュック 中学生 サイズ, 東芝エアコン リモコン 説明書, Sdカード Mp3 変換, Excel フロー 分岐, 仮面浪人 履歴書 弁護士, Iphone 知らない番号 拒否, ワークマン カーゴパンツ バイク, テトリス 対戦 無料, ユニットバス 天井 目地 交換, Outlook タスク管理 共有, 外国法人 源泉徴収 免除, 黒い砂漠 PS4 ギルド, 御仏前 お礼状 例文, 赤ちゃん 風邪 暖房, 行政書士 過去 問 10年, Hyper-v Ubuntu 遅い, ヤマハ フルート セール, ハイブリッド 手術室 藤田, 日 大 レベル 英語 長文, アシックス ベビー サイズ感, Best Nintendo Switch Games, ジブリ 塗り絵 アプリ, Apple Watch 月の位相, シンガポール プログラマー 求人, インスタ 非公開 フォロワー見る, ビデオカメラ 赤外線 透過, ライン アイコン おしゃれ ディズニー, Steam おま国 回避 2020, Birthday Card Message Kids, 廊下 人感センサー ダウンライト, なす こんにゃく 油揚げ, 2002 センター物理 解説, ソルラクト 猫 値段,