If you're wondering who Bebe Rexha is, she is the blonde breakout starlet whose hit single collaboration "Meant to Be," with country artist Florida Georgia Line, spent 35 weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard's Hot country songs chart in 2018. 2 and debut studio album Expectations (2018). “Meant to Be” is the closing track on Bebe Rexha’s third EP, All Your Fault: Pt. See where this thing goes If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be Baby, if it's meant to be [Verse 2: Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line] I don't mean to be so uptight, but my heart's been hurt …
Baby, if it's meant to be [Bebe Rexha:] I don't mean to be so uptight But my heart's been hurt a couple times by a couple guys that didn't treat me right I ain't gon' lie, ain't gon' lie Cause I'm tired of the fake love, show me what you're made of Boy, make me believe [Florida Georgia Line:] Oh, hold up girl, don't you know you're beautiful? NBD.

If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be Baby, just let it be So won't you ride with me, ride with me? 1 on the Billboard’s Scorching nation songs chart in 2018. "Meant to Be" is a song recorded by American singer Bebe Rexha featuring American country music duo Florida Georgia Line, from Rexha's third extended play (EP) All Your Fault: Pt.

In case you’re questioning who Bebe Rexha is, she is the blonde breakout starlet whose hit single collaboration “Meant to Be,” with nation artist Florida Georgia Line, spent 35 weeks at No. NBD.

小学生 女の子 プレゼント 文房具, ミシン 下糸 簡単, 割り算 文章問題 4年生, 写真 ふち ぼかし アプリ, Linux プロセス CPU使用率, Jyp 練習生 体重, 低糖質 パン ホームベーカリー, ワコール マタニティ パジャマ 口コミ, ウイルスバスター スキャン バックグラウンド, Premiere 線 伸ばす, 門真運転免許試験場 日曜日 再発行, AQUOS Sense2 かんたん BASIO3 比較, Hanes タンクトップ レディース, 社労士 労働基準法 勉強方法, 小学生 夏休み 2020, ベランダ ウッドパネル Ikea, 卵焼き だしの素 みりん, 車 ぶつけた 相手がいない, 慶應 商学部 簡単, Ntt東日本 報道発表 ショートメール, Nhkプラス マイページ ログイン, 宿命 楽譜 ピアノ, ヤグ レーザー脱毛 横浜, 親知らず 抜歯後 キス, 広島市 大型ゴミ 日にち,